3.9 - Igniting Hearts with Linda Clay
How do I change my life so that I spend my time creating what I dream about instead of just surviving through nightmares? That's the primary question of this episode, and it's definitely one that should resonate with listeners. Join us for a conversation with life-mentor Linda Clay about how she has made her own transformation and is helping others do the same, each in their own unique way.
- Our chance meeting with Linda on a plane from San Francisco to Phoenix
- Linda's background and personal trials that led to her awakening
- Strategies for rediscovering one's inner child and soul passions
- Getting direct, shared experiential evidence of a supernatural connection to passed on loved ones
- Conscious perspective re-alignment to learn from hardships and grow