3.12 - The Universal Great Work with Nathan Crabtree (host of Nathan's Freedom Zone)
In this episode we talk about many aspects of evolving consciousness through what we call "The Great Work" of self-improvement and helping others. My guest is my close friend Nathan Crabtree, who is also the host of a great podcast called Nathan's Freedom Zone.
Check out Nathan's Freedom Zone!
Episode Topics (just a few):
- Raver culture and the meanings of Kandi jewelry and P.L.U.R. (Peace, Love, Unity, Respect)
- The skeleton in my podcast studio (needs a name, help me out) .
- Gift economy as a way out of scarcity/slavery culture
- Orgonite and Orgone energy, Nathan crafts these high-energy vortex creation devices and they're powerful!
- Pictures below:
- Chemtrails and geoengineering
- Carnism (the religion of eating meat) and why it's harmful to consciousness
- Natural Law Principles and universal Truths that can be integrated to help one evolve in the right direction
- Mark Passio - What On Earth Is Happening Podcast (great source for occult initiation) - https://www.whatonearthishappening.com/podcast