3.26 - The Positive Podcaster with Brandon Beachum
Brandon Beachum is the high-energy host of an incredibly inspirational podcast called The Positive Head. With a five-day-a-week episode schedule, Brandon is no stranger to the practices and mindsets that are necessary to stay in a positive intention flow of creativity. In this episode we find many reflections between ourselves and discuss the nuances of spiritual evolution and how to best assist humanity in their own consciousness ascension.
Our shared love of Chris Dyer (we have the same shirt) #chrisdyerisgod
Agreement that podcasting is the perfect medium for learning about the self
The magic of using podcasts to change your thoughts and therefore your reality
Expressing Unity Consciousness in infinite ways to help raise up the rest of our human family
No matter how far down the path you go, there will always be eternity left to unfold - so keep your humility!
How we teach best what we ourselves need to learn
Setting your vibrational tone every day with positive intention
Intuiting the next step in your infinite to-do list
Instead of saying "I've got to do something" say "I GET to do things!"
The link between imagination and intuitive abilities
Remembering your eternal connection to truth and source/unity consciousness
The philosophical good and evil and how they add to the creation of novelty
Positive Head Podcast listeners who became Podcasters -
Intellect tries to change the world, wisdom works to change the self
Brandon's thoughts on how to face the extreme shadow that exists in or culture
Fight evil with unconditional love and innovative solutions and to problems instead of beating a war drum of judgment against it
"What Fear Really Is And How to End It!" By Ura Soul - A musing on the nature of fear (False Evidence Appearing as Reality)
Dive Deeper Into Your InnerVerse!
Subscribe to InnerVerse Plus+ on Patreon
for extended episodes, early access, and plenty more patron perks!
Plus+ Extension Topics:
- Brandon explains some of the profound things learned from guests on his show
- The possibility that people in our lives who we perceive as difficult are some of the dearest and closest to us on a soul level from lifetime to lifetime
- Synchronicity about Brandon's birthday, business, betrayal and forgiveness
- Brandon's thoughts on psychedelics and entheogenic plant medicines
- The children's book version of the story of the fall of mankind into matter
- And plenty more about the dynamics of fear, control, love and freedom