104 - Space Fruit: Bri Schott & Kelvin Pearson
Intrepid InnerVersal Entities, prepare for contact with the coolest intergalactic food truck on lot, Space Fruit. Kelvin Pearson and Bri Schott are the duo that deliver this delicious and nutritious all-fruit desert to festival-goers around the country. This one is a sure-fire inspiring chat with entrepreneurs who are doing great things with their platform.
Episode Music: ENTHEO
Subscribe to InnerVerse Plus at patreon.com/innerverse and experience the extended version of this episode. In addition to the extra hour every show, you'll gain access to the archive of previous Plus+ Extensions, early access, and you'll be helping me make this podcast better.
- Just what the hell is space fruit anyway?
- The satisfaction of serving nutritious treats instead of junk
- The weird dynamic our culture has with how service industry workers are treated by customers
- Bri and Calvin's prolific traveling this year and some places they've been
- The story of how space fruit was invented
- The obvious signs that nature wants us to eat fruit
- How nature color codes the medicinal effects of fruits and vegetables
- Future creative dreams for Space Fruit food truck
- Strategies on staying stoked about life
Plus+ Extension (Subscribe)
- The festival doppelganger effect
- Living the traveling nomadic dream life
- Influencing the world through authenticity instead of brute force
- Developing as an individual instead of following the crowd
- Exploring our infinite potential as artists of our own lives
- The potential of Space Fruit travel & festival videos in the future
- Upcoming festivals this year that we're excited for